Don't mind the lack of patchwork above the windows, the missing valances, or the unfinished photo hanging....it's a work in progress! Instead, focus in on the new wall color, new carpet, new window treatments and pretty furniture. I love my big comfy bed and nice, big bedroom.
This is the view from the door of the bedroom.
This one is still from the doorway, but show the comfy round chair thingy in the corner as well.This one showcases my dresser with mirror and my unfinished wall hanging.... sure will look nice if I ever get around to finishing it!
View from the far window looking at the closet.... obviously...
This one is mostly to show off the new carpet. Doesn't it look amazing?!? It feels amazing too - nice and soft!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Master Bedroom
Posted by Becca at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE your bedroom set and your bedspread...I will trade you for mine:)
I love all the technical terms you use to describe your furniture:)
Post a Comment