I painted the rest of the house in neutral, earthy colors so I decided to go bold in the office/craft room and I LOVE it! Makes me want to repaint some of the other rooms....but I won't because I like them too and that's way too much effort. So no valances or curtains yet....but someday.....maybe :)
It was hard to find a place to stand to get good pictures of this room, so I did the best I could! This first one is really just to show off the "earthy red" color. I am obsessed with it.

This is the shelf with attached desk that I bought at Ikea. What would I do without that place?!? I LOVE this! Perfect to hold all of my crafty materials - I can showcase some and hide others. It is awesome. And the attached desk is big enough to hold a few projects at once. Love it!
Cindy had Granddad's desk that he bought when he and Grammy were in the care center down there. Since Cindy has redone her entire upstairs (she needs to make a blog to show it off because it looks amazing!) she didn't want/need the desk anymore and sent it up my way. It fits perfectly in the room and has lots of places to hold stuff.
2 comments:
Your house is like a real house now, no longer a college pad!
Oooooohhhh.... love the red.
Post a Comment