CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Front Entry

You old timers out there (I say that lovingly :) ) would, and do, refer to this room as the dining room. Since I don't have a formal dining table, and don't know that I would put it here even if I did, I call this room the....well, I don't really know what to call it. It doesn't serve much purpose except to be the entry room into the house (although I never use the front door) and look cute.

This is the view from the front door (note the amazing new carpet!!!!):

Picture taken from the top of the stairs:

Looking at the built-in shelf and sweet mural:
(Dad - note the red vase on the shelf!)

Looking down the hall into the front room:
(Don't mind all of the painting supplies on the fireplace shelf.... but do mind the new carpet!)

2 comments:

Michelle Call said...

I love it! I'm glad to see you kept the mural. Can you come accessorize my house? I've lived here two years, and haven't done anything since the first month I moved in. HA! I especially love the carpet! What a difference!

Laurie said...

Hahaha.... that is a SWEET mural! I'm glad you left it. It made me happy (in a "brings tears to my eyes, and I can hardly help it... I am Grammy's grand-daughter" kind of way). That's awesome. Brings back tons of memories. I also love that you have a piano in the piano place. :)

OH MY GOSH, I'm just so excited for you! And thanks for sharing the pictures!